Banana and Chocolate Digestive Pudding serves 4
3 ripe bananas
200g natural yoghurt
2 tbsp brown sugar
6-7 chocolate digestive biscuits or other biscuits
1 tsp ground cinnamon
· Mash the bananas using a fork on a flat surface.
· Put the yoghurt, sugar, cinnamon and banana in a bowl and mix well.
· Put the biscuits in a freezer bag, in between some greaseproof paper and using a rolling pin or a tin crush the biscuits.
· Pour the banana mix into glasses or bowls and sprinkle the biscuits over the top.
· Leave the pudding in a fridge for about an hour before serving.