250g Mixed cooked vegetable any sort
250g Cooked potatoes
Salt and pepper
· Cook the vegetables and potatoes or use leftover from a previous meal
· Mix together and mash until all large lumps are removed, season with salt and pepper.
· Mould into small burger shapes.
· Pass through a coating of flour, then egg and the breadcrumbs
· Tidy the cakes up using a palette knife
· Shallow fry in a frying pan with some olive oil until golden about 7 minutes on each side.
Simple dip for chicken goujons, fishcakes, vegetable cakes & wraps
· 2 tbsp mayonnaise
· 1 tbsp yoghurt
· Few drops of lemon juice
· Mixed fresh herbs: parsley, basil, lemon thyme etc
· ˝ crushed garlic
· Salt and pepper
· Mix all the ingredients together and use either as a dip or to spread over a wrap.